[IRCA] Night IBOC

Here is a list of IBOC stations heard this evening 09/17
between 2040 and 2105 PDT.  I ignored the hissing sidebands
and tuned for the center-of-channel IBOC rumble that is audible
on my sync detector in its binaural mode.

580 KMJ Fresno
600 KOGO San Diego
810 KGO San Francisco
910 KNEW Oakland
980 KFWB Los Angeles
1050 KTCT San Mateo
1070 KNX Los Angeles
1110 KDIS Pasadena
1160 KSL Salt Lake City
1190 KEX Portland
1530 KFBK Sacramento

Albert Lehr - Livermore, CA

Allied A-2515 receiver
Homebrew external sync detector
Two 8x35x11 ft. Ewe antennas at 218 and 293 degrees
6 ft. outdoor loop