Re: [IRCA] The Nighttime IBOC Scorecard

Russ  &  fellow IRCAnauts -

 Ya got me there. Forgot. Was it by 2012 we were supposed to go all
digitalis? Best laid plans. At friends for dinner last Sunday, someone asked about
rumor re having to buy new tv set by 01 Jan '09 & why did everyone have to lose
their present sets which work fine.

What can one say? The Digitalis Uber Alles gang from the '90s are gifted with
eyes much larger than their ever open stomachs.

paul vincent zecchino
manalogic key, fl

"First, they covet."
         - c. 1991, Thomas Harris