[IRCA] TP's 9/17

Not a bad morning, but not as good as 9/15 and 9/16. Several Filipinos
were heard again, DZXL-558 at 1345, DXAM-1017 at 1400, DZAR st 1352,
DZEC at 1350 and DYAB 1512 at 1403.  Nothing new, but still a good
showing. An Aussie on 1098 talking about New South Wales at 1353 and an
extremely strong signal (S9+) from KNUI 900 Kahalui , Maui at 1348
totally dominating the channel. The best I have heard them in sometime
"Talk of Maui" and many Fox news promo.  The strong JJ were there but
weaker than previous mornings. A CC on 1161 with Jazz at 1356, maybe
Taiwan.
IBOC has not nearly as bad this morning. Infact at 1315, I did not note
any at all from KEX for some reason, but by 1345 it was there.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager