[IRCA] HD Partial Decodes

I guess I am lucky not to be hearing much hash so say some naysayers.
I am reporting the partial decodes I have tonight. I am using the
Sangean HDR-1 and Space Magnet 2 Loop on this night of 9/16.

I do not know who all of the stations are. I can not tell as I did
not get PSD on the UNIDs. All I can do is assume. I have no  idea if
this is false or true, all I am doing is reporting what I heard and
saw on the meter on the screen. Some of these were on a few seconds
and some several minutes.

This is all new to me so I have NO answers to any possible questions
the readers may have. I hope this at least makes those who think that
there is no hash understand that there is something to what we all say.

700 UNID 2020 sending digital signal measured at 3.0 dB. Partial
decode, data only.

720 WGN Chicago, IL 2030 in the clear and sending a 33.0 dB digital
signal. Partial decode, data only.

750 UNID 2033 sending digital signal measured at 18.0 dB. Partial
decode, data only.

810 KGO San Francisco, CA 2037 in the clear and sending a 32.5 dB
digital signal. Partial decode, data only.

970 UNID 2039 sending an 18.0 dB digital signal. "Stereo". Partial
decode, data only.

1000 UNID 2042 sending digital signal measured at 3.0 dB. Partial
decode, data only.

1070 KNX Los Angeles, CA 2009 in the clear and sending a 33.0 dB
digital signal. Partial decode, data only.

1080 UNID 2044 sending digital signal measured at 3.0 dB. Partial
decode, data only.

1120 KMOX St. Louis, MO 2010 sending digital signal measured at 18.0
dB. Partial decode, data only.

1160 KSL Salt Lake City, UT 2014 full decode momentarily "KSL AM"
"Stereo" 33.7 dB.

1200 WOAI San Antonio, TX 2047 32.2 dB "Stereo". Partial decode, data
only.

1280 UNID 2049 sending digital signal measured at 18.0 dB. Partial
decode, data only.

1530 KFBK Sacramento, CA 2025 in the clear and sending a 33.7 dB
digital signal. Partial decode, data only.

1540 UNID 2053 sending digital signal measured at 18.0 dB. Partial
decode, data only.

My local HDs were off tonight they are on 550, 620, 860, 1580.

When I am DXing consider that I hear hash on both sides of all these
stations. MW DX will be very difficult and it seems at this point
skywave will be quite unsuccessful for the common DXer.

Kevin
Gilbert, Arizona