[IRCA] New beacon

David Frantz sent this to me.  Hope it's of use..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI

-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi Craig:

Thought this might interest you and your group of AM dx'ers.

We have placed into operation our new NDB beacon ROSEANNE  call letters
LYQ  here at our private airport.  This airport and beacon is co-located
with shortwave station WWRB.  Our web page is www.wwrb.org  We have many
aerial and ground photos of the station. will be adding photos of the
NDB beacon facility:

We will QSL the beacon reports to be  sent to WWRB shortwave via our web
page contact area:

Beacon  Details:

Power : 25 watts

Antenna: Vertical wire 130 feet high flat top antenna

location ROSEANNE airport FAA Id  :  43TN      50 miles south south east
of Nashville,TN   Just east of Manchester,TN

Could you send me an E mail letting me know that you got this info???

Thanks!!!

Dave  WA4SZE