[IRCA] Sun nite IBOC

Just did a band scan 2315-2330 PDT 9/16/07 from San Francisco CA....

Only IBOC/HD stations causing any problems here are my three locals,
810-KGO, 910-KNEW & 1050-KTCT + 1160 KSL.  My 3 locals obliterate
adjacent frequencies entirely but 2nd adjacent are received with no
problem (or hiss).  KSL now might be in for trouble.  Their IBOC is most
definitely interfering with semi-local KLOK's signal.  S.F. is
considered in KLOKs listening area.  KSLs hiss really cuts into KLOKs
signal.  Doesn't bother 1150 as much, altho the hiss is there.

Neither KEX-1190 or KFBK-1530 seemed to have their IBOC on at the time I
listened as adjacent frequencies were in very well with no hiss noted.
This was not the case last night.  1080 still has a hiss below
Portland/Santa Cruz but not a bad one.

Could be (and may be) worse.

Don K.