Re: [IRCA] KOFI coverage map

Bill,

It sure sounds like AM Radio will not be a player in the future
considering if HD catches on and the analog is discontinued then only a
few people will be listening. But again, I don't see HD Radio on AM
going anywhere.
   I talked to Bob's brother in law at church this morning. He is really
big radio fan, not a DXer, but loves sports and old rock, both AM, FM,
XM. He always have been. I told him about HD AM., He never heard of it
and I told him about the noise is causes. But he was not interested in
an HD radio. He said Why do I need one? I have the local stations, FM
oldies from Portland and XM. and an Ipod for a back up. Can he be any
different than any other person?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin