[IRCA] The liveliness of IRCA List

Despite all the endless discussions about IBOC, digital
hash, co-channel interference and gloom-and-doom, I find the
last 3 weeks worth of IRCA postings entirely entertaining...
with some absolute gems coming down the byte-pipe.

One for instance was from Milspec390:

"they embraced a failed, destructive 'technology' under coercion from greasy
slavemasters. rather than speak up early, they folded like cheap cameras."

"Folded like cheap cameras..."

Honest to goodness - I laughed so hard, I fell off my natuzzi leather sofa spilling 65$/.25 pound Panamanian
coffee into 6" avocado shag carpet...

Priceless!

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator - CoffeeCrew.Com | DXer.CA