[IRCA] Fri-9/14 short listening period

Only tried for about 20 minutes today, from 1315-1335.  Have background
noise on low end that robs me of a lot of signals.

774 & 828 only ones noted with audio.  828 in/out with KNCO-830.  774
pretty good for the most part.  KCBC-770 was NOT running IBOC until
1345.  Also neither KNEW-910 or KQKE-960 had their IBOC on before
sunup.  Up on 1540 the L.A. station was badly smothered by KFBKs hiss
but still could be heard.  I forgot to check 1520.  Could get pieces of
audio here & there on 1566 but still nothing heard on 1575.  Hets were
not very strong today.  KSTE-650 was hampering the signal from KFI-640
but not covering it.  660 was OK.  Don't think KWRU-940 had IBOC
either.  Rather poor morning for dx here so I retired quickly.

Don K
San Francisco CA