Re: [IRCA] KDZR 1640 IBOC

Patrick,

     The KDZR IBOC hiss, which was moderate during the  daytime, became very
nasty at LSS, completely covering both 1630 and 1650  (making the Tacoma
TIS-1650 tough to hear).

     Yes, I remember the KEX IBOC hiss from our  portable radio test in
Seaside-- but I have never heard it here in the daytime,  because of local splatter.

          73,  Gary