Re: [IRCA] 2007 List Subscribers E-Mail Addresses

Re: [IRCA] 2007 List Subscribers E-Mail Addresses

Rene'

Welcome back. I guess unless we plan on moving to an exotic location, we
are stuck with HD Radio. But a lot has to do with how bad it gets. So
far in the NW there is little of it, but that may change. I expect CE's
like yourself to have an HD radio. It is part of your business. But as a
consumer, I will never buy one. As Neil said, they are too spendy and
there are so many other things I would rather buy.  I would not get
anything on one anyway.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin