Re: [IRCA] 2007 List Subscribers E-Mail Addresses

Re: [IRCA] 2007 List Subscribers E-Mail Addresses

Gee...I guess I should have re-upped to the list a couple of weeks
sooner  :-).  Anyway, hi guys.  I'm back and looking for a great DX
season this winter.

Over the summer I made one significant purchase, which will surprise
some of you.  Old Mr. Anti-IBOC bought an HD radio for the car.  I will
say this:  HD on AM does sound good compared to analog.  OK, call me a
traitor; but with most of the major AMs in Philly now in IBOC, I guess
it was time to get one.  Of course, I did get a model that also has XM,
which is where most of my music listening is done these days on the
road.

In any event, it's good to see so many familiar names again.

73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro
Lansdale, PA, USA