Re: [IRCA] DX Thu 9/13/07

Dennis,

I have noticed a better signal this Fall from JORF 1422. Conditions or
maybe antenna work? JOHR 1287 is always there for me being so far to the
North (Sapporo). I did have JOWF 1440 under Domestics this morning. Two
that has eluded me are JOIR-1260 &  JOER-1350. I have never heard those
here. Southern Japan is not as strong either.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager