[IRCA] TPs for 13Sep07

I only really got through the bottom half of the band.  The Russian LW were all there, but perhaps slightly weaker than yesterday morning.  Seems to have been an Asian morning with lots of weak audios.  A couple of observations:
801, usually KTWG for me was not today.  It was oriental, but who?  Not // to CNR2.  Also 774 had JOUB at an 8, but also a CC speaker underneath.  I had thought it was CNR1 (as John Bryant has reported), but it was
clearly not // to 5030, my usual source for // for CNR1.  At times they were almost as strong as JOUB when it faded.  This all around 13:20 UTC.  Another frequency of interest was 621 (actually for me 620.96).  John has
ID'd this as Heilongjiang PBS, but to my ear it sounded // to 657 which was definitely N.Korea today and // to 3320 at 12:58.  Again, only a very weak DU appearance today.  Overall, I'd say a strong Asian morning, but
not so strong on the JJ or DU..........Walt.