Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning

Bruce,

I've heard JOWF at least three times in the past week or so from here
on Orcas... and also, Walt and I compare things each morning....
you'd think that we would be very very similar, but often we are
not.  I'd imagine that your inland location pretty much dampens the
JJ and CC signals coming down the Gulf of Georgia... I know that the
Olympic Mountains and possibly the rest of the San Juans that are
between me and Australia (but that the Victoria guys at least
partially clear) sure makes it more difficult for me to hear
Australia from here on Orcas.

JOhn B.