[IRCA] DX loggings: CHML-900 Hamilton & 1180 Martí

[IRCA] DX loggings: CHML-900 Hamilton & 1180 Martí

900    CHML    ON    Hamilton: logged @2050 on 9/10 during break in coverage between Tigers and Bluejays
                                (I believe). String of adverts leading up to positive reference to "CHML, Hamilton."
                                Knew I'd log them sooner of later. Also logged from Indianapolis. (CAT-NC)

1180    ------    FL        Marathon: Another tentative on Radio Martí with post-ID flute theme. Listened several
                                 times but could not fish "Radio Martí" through Rebelde and WHAM; however, heard
                                 entirety of post-ID, pre-news theme. Drats. From strength of Martí against co-channel
                                 QRM, I'd say they must have both 50-kW Continental 317-F's up and allowing at least
                                 25 kW to radiate off back of array. The question is, "why?" (CAT-NC)