Re: [IRCA] TPs for 09-10-07

Great morning here.  In fact, I never got above about 972 before I ran out of darkness!  My most interesting was 801 with an American accented preacher.  ?Guam or Philippines?  at 13:36 with an 8 signal
briefly before fading out.  Full details of the morning later.  My new enlarged west broadband loop is a real winner....lots of signal for sure!  Even had the Russian LW in well!......Walt.