Re: [IRCA] pirate story

Joe,

Yeah, we know the truth don't we?  There is bad, very bad and extremely atrocious. Fortunately I'm first & foremost a Niner fan.  Who've been there as well.

To the group dxing TPs:  Seems like 657 North Korea isn't as commonly heard as the other JJs & KKs.  One of only four I've had audio on so far.  Up this morning at 1300 UTC but new kitty was
sleeping in my dxing chair so I went back to sleepy bye!

Don