Re: [IRCA] pirate story

Bill,

Ha! I forgot about the verie I typed out for you!!! Gee, that was ages
ago....I do remember well "My protest station". I would open with "War"
and sign off with "Stop the War" by Edwin Starr.  "KWAR 880". In those
days, when I would sign off, WCBS would pop in as that was the closest
station on the channel. Have times changed.  But today, I would have to
use IBOC to get listeners, as everyone has an IBOC radio, don't they?
Ha...

73,

Patrick.