[IRCA] Chokes for Coax Lead-In

I just read Patrick Martin's nice summation of his recent work with
coax chokes to reduce  the pick up of both unwanted signals and local
noise on coax lead-ins. He summed things up very well.  Maybe he or
someone else mentioned that the article explaining the design was
published in the IRCA bulletin several years ago and is included in
that marvelous IRCA Reprint CD.  As it happens, the article is also
available for download on the dxing.info website at
http://www.dxing.info/equipment/  The article is titled "Is your Coax
Lead-In an Antenna" and can be found on the lower left portion of
that web page.

Great job, Patrick. I'm really glad that these inexpensive little
things solved your problem.  I have a hard time believing that any
DXer using coax doesn't use at least one of these between the coax
and the receiver.... I'd not think of DXing without one, these
days.... I need all of the DXing help that I can find, myself.

JOhn B.