[IRCA] pirate story

Heard this Fri. on WBZ
A pirate station was interfering with private aircraft coms in
the Boston area. The FCC tracked it to a Brocton 3-decker
( like the ones tots fall out the windows) .  The agent found the
xmiter in the cellar turned it off & left a nice note to please
not turn it on again. Shockingly it got turned back on !
( I am still stunned at this )
Finaly they got the papers to confiscate it & did.
The DJ could not speak english for comment.

Am I missing something here?  A nice note ?  I would think
they would come in with axes in the first place.
Guess I am just old fashioned................

73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.