Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning

It was dark at 6 AM and by 6:10 it was getting light and the signals were
fading except 774 was still in at 6:15. I even tried on my Collins 51J and I
could hear them. After 6:15 the IBOC stations wipe out most of the 700's.

594 is new for me but not enough details for a report. I'll try tomorrow.

It looks like you get good TP reception there in AZ.

Martin

> Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 13:37:59 +0000
> From: Bill Block
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning
>
> Martin
>
> Its great to see you heard some TPs.  They were good here in Arizona this
morning at about the same time.