[IRCA] New MW QSL

820    KUTR    UT, Taylorville, rec. nice QSL card in 10d for f/up
report to CE,
John Dehnel. Mentioned he was surprised of my Dec 05 reception as they
have a null at night to the NW. I am very pleased with this one.
Address: KUTR, 55 North, 300 West, SLC, Utah  84180. MW QSL: 2960.
(PM-OR)

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin