Re: [IRCA] Last Season's KEVA DX Test

> From: Phil Bytheway <phil_tekno@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> JD,
>
> I have not received one.
>
> pb
>
> --- "J.D. Stephens" <jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > While we're inquiring about DX Test veries, has
> anyone received one from Michael Richard after last
> October's KEVA-1240 test?

That seems to be the general result, Phil.  Pure
speculation here, but I suspect Mr. Richard may be
extremely tied up with a big work project, as he's
been such a friend to the DXer and prompt with veries
in the past.  The station seems to have gone "dark"
QSL-wise, as I can find no documentation of veries
received from Mr. Richard/KEVA since 2004.

73 - J.D. Stephens
     Hampton Cove, AL