[IRCA] CHWB 1490

The very first station heard with a couple of experimental corner-fed broadband loop (a la Bruce Conti...thanks!), just happened to be a station I've been trying to hear before they switch to FM and that was CFWB 1490.  I heard a perfect ID at 04:00 UTC (9:00 pm local), and a weaker one 30 minutes later.  Conditions or my new antenna?  I'm not sure yet........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.