[IRCA] could somebody help me?

Hi all, I realyze many of the people on the list are hard core d x ers,
with expensive equipment, and technical knowledge to fix their
receivers and things, but I d x on my g e super radio 2, but it is so
dirty as far as the tuner is concerned, that I can't go up and down the
A M and fm bands, and I need somebody in the San Francisco bay area to
take it apart, and spray some tuner cleaner in there, because I don't
know how to do that, and I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount
for somebody's time, and also to bring my super radio to their
location, as to make it easier on them.  I know this is an unusual
request, but this problem has seriously hampered my d x ing ability,
so, if anybody can help me, please contact me off list at
mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
as to not clutter the list, and thank you very much in advance.  This
problem is especially bad around k g o's frequency, and I do have some
tuner cleaner, but I don't know how to take the radio apart to do this
cleaning.

Marty