Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1190 KVSV

Bruce:

Every night at sunset, I play our ststaion theme song, followed by a 2
minute announcement containing the station call letters, frequency, city of
license, power output and various methods of contact information. I conclude
by saying, "Goodnight, god bless america and most importantly.. God Bless
the troops serving overseas.. ladies and gentleman, here's the US Naval Band
performing your national anthem".. into said clip, followed by one last
legal id, then I cut the carrier.

Paul Walker
Operations Manager/Program Director
Cool Country 1590 WABV Abbeville, South Carolina
www.wabv1590.com  www.walkerbroadcasting.com
www.walkerbroadcasting.com/blog.html
www.myspace.com/walkerbroadcasting