Re: [IRCA] Location of RR-1020?

As Dr.Z. has reported on this list previously, suspicions based on
knowledgeable sources, 1020 RR is former 1010 RR Jobabo/Victoria, Las
Tunas, moved up a notch to counter past R.Marti plans/rumors.

RR 1020 has been heard here on the Atlantic coast, but day times
competes unsuccessfully with WRHB Kendall.  Most likely to be noted
as a Wobbler.

WRTH lists 1010 RR as 5kW.  Beyond mystical divinations, no other
info is available.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan