Re: [IRCA] 1610 Aberdeen WA TIS

Hello Patrick G.,

     Thanks for the info about the Coast Guard TIS  stations on 1610.  During
a recent trip to the Washington coast, I clearly  remember hearing a Coast
Guard station in Aberdeen on 1610, which I believe IDed  as Aberdeen at the
beginning of the recording.  The station (as well as  Fort Lewis-1500, another
local military TIS) is not listed in the FCC  database for TIS/HAR stations.
     1610 is a very interesting frequency at night  here, with a Yakima, WA
HAR, a weather relay TIS (either a Coast Guard  station or Pendleton, OR), and
another weak WSDOT HAR.  Thanks  for your help in sorting them out.

                              73,  Gary  (N7EKX)