Re: [IRCA] Ground radials was New receiver ground

Re: [IRCA] Ground radials was New receiver ground

Bill,

I have used ground radials, over 120 of them for my vertical. They are
5-8 feet long and lay on top of the ground. They do work, The radials
can have a directional pattern too. I still like burying my ground
system though. Also under the same tree I have 8-10 five foot ground
rods (copper pipe) buried in a circle and connected with #12 bare solid
copper wire. I installed that for the K9AY I had for a couple seasons.
Now I use it for the WNW EWE.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin