[IRCA] Minneapolis St. Paul recent events

[IRCA] Minneapolis St. Paul recent events

Hi everyone,

In 1967, I went with my parents and one of brothers to
a business convention in the Twin Cities, and stayed
at a hotel in the downtown area. Since we crossed the
Mississippi on I-94 going from St. Paul into
Minneapolis, as well as taking a drive around in the
St. Paul area on one of the afternoons off and seeing
many of the local sites, I probably saw the I-35W
bridge although it may well have still been under
construction at the time. I sure do feel for all of
the deceased as well as the injured.

But on the DX aspect, the only radio station that I
remember from my 2-3 days there was KSTP 1500. My
question is, does anyone out there remember what their
format was in 1967??? I'm thinking it was a Top 40
format station, but after 40 years....

Thanks in advance and 73

Joe Miller, AB8YP, Troy, MI