[IRCA] HD Radio on the radio (WXXI Rochester)

[IRCA] HD Radio on the radio (WXXI Rochester)

As I'd mentioned in a posting last week, my part-time employers at WXXI
in Rochester officially launch their HD Radio services over WXXI-FM 91.5
on Wednesday, 8/1 - and I get to do the honors. I'm guest-hosting the
"1370 Connection" talk show from 12-1 PM EDT on WXXI (1370) and
WXXI-FM-HD2, and invite anyone who's interested to tune in to our
streams at wxxi.org and to call in if you'd like. (585-263-9994 is the
number)

The program repeats from 9-10 PM EDT. I promise it will be more than
just cheerleading for an unproven technology!