Re: [IRCA] SOS in Morse code on the radio today

Re: [IRCA] SOS in Morse code on the radio today

Come to think of it, I was in Part 73 of the FCC code
tonight, and false or deceptive messages are clearly
illegal.

I guess if it's included in an advertisement, then the
attorneys can argue it out.

73 Joe