Re: [IRCA] FCC Goes After California TIS

Re: [IRCA] FCC Goes After California TIS

Mike

That could very well be the case.  NOAA is a federal agency, so its
stations would fall outside FCC jurisdiction.  I know I've heard IDs
from the one in Seattle, but I don't recall if I've heard any recently.

Bruce