Re: [IRCA] KGA degrade

> all of you who are
> unhappy with Lynn's response to this current exchange, to contact Lynn
> directly off-list as I have done and voice your displeasure.

Patrick,

I am not unhappy at Lynn's response. I do believe that she will do
the right thing and handle things well as she has always done.

The world of radio is a difficult thing in which a broadcaster and a
DXer have very different goals. Broadcasters have to remember that
they are on a list primarily for DXers as DXers have to remember when
hey are on Broadcast, AF, Radio-Tech and the like which are primarily
for broadcasters.

Many DXers like myself really don't care one bit whether a
broadcaster ever make a dime. We are more concerned about the
propagational effects of waves and only are interested in the physics
study. Broadcasters eat, sleep and breathe it because it is their
vocation and livelihood, their bread and butter.

I guess there is always going to be tension between broadcasters and
DXers for that reason.

Kevin