[IRCA] KGA degrade

Patrick:

    Maybe from a financial point of view this kind of thing might make
sense for the new owners. However, it negates one of the strong points
of the AM band and that is long distance night time coverage.
Historical, KGA has been one of the top two or three best bests, if not
THE best bet, for Washington state for DXers in virtually all
directions. I think I had them a couple of times here in Maryland last
season, but never did pull out an ID. Maybe if they keep their ND
daytime pattern, they still may be a best bet.

Bill