From: Les Rayburn <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amdx@xxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; wghauser@xxxxxxxxx;
lynnhollerman@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 2:22 am
Subject: [mwc] KXTO Test (Friday Night)

No luck hearing the test here in Alabama either. Miami station (Coral
Gables) in very well with it's Spanish language programming. Also
hearing "The Whobbler" at times...usual mix of regulars, but nothing
else.

Haven't seen any reports of anyone logging the test yet. We'll hope for
better results tonight.

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film
100 Centerview Drive Suite 111