[IRCA] QUIZ

Can anyone hear the same show on more than 6 adjacent stations ??    I.e., I can hear Rush Limbaugh on 550, WDUN, Ga. ,560 WVOC S.C., 570 WWNC , N.C.  580  WGAC GA.,  590  WCAB, N.C., and  600  WSJS  N.C.   Can anyone hear more of any other syndicated show .....Coast to Coast, Hannity, Rush, etc.  Now, mind you, I am not a  fan of Rush, .....would rather hear Neal Boortz....but I was sitting in the car DXing while my wife did some shopping last fall....and realized that I could hear the fathead on 6 adjacent frequencies......    73, Chris   K4NHL  Taylors, South Carolina