[IRCA] KXTO Test

Both 7/14 & 7/15 1550 was covered by local KYCY programming Jimi Hendrix
style music & XEGM Tijuana with Mexican pop music.

On 7/14 about 0105 PDT I 'thought' I heard a short series of very high
pitched tones cutting through the loud music.

On 7/15 shortly after 0100 PDT I 'thought' I heard some morse code far
under loud KYCY & XEGM.

After reading everyone's lack of success with this test I'm not at all
positive that what I heard was KXTO.  Dan Sheedy heard them with code &
voice on 7/14 from Encinatas CA but no one else has reported them.

KXTO has an odd history.  I remember 5-6 years ago when they were
english religion that I listened to them while traveling east between
Reno & Winnemucca.  Not once did they ID, TOH or otherwise.  I wonder
who has ever listened to this station in the Reno area?

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA