Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] KXTO Test Results 7/15

--- Saul Chernos <schernos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My hunch is the Spanish music is Smyrna GA.

They generally run their correct night power. The
Florida one does not. I've heard the Florida station
night after night, but when Atlanta (Smyrna) goes to
night power POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFF  !!!! they are
gone.  The FCC watches them as they got fined for
sexually explicit language.  The FCC put word for word
what was said in the NAL.  If an English speaking
station had done that...ooooo eeeeee !!!
 That station is 200 miles from me. Even driving
through Atlanta at power cut time it's gone unless you
are VERY close to the tower.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net