[IRCA] KXTO Test Results 7/15

For the second night in a row, I listened for the full-power test from KXTO
1550 Reno NV. I listened
from 10 minutes before until 10 minutes after the hours of 0400, 0500 and
0600 ELT (at 0630 local daytimer WTUX signed on, spoiling any chance I had of
hearing the test's final run on or around 0700).

As was true on the morning of 7/14, CBE dominated the frequency, at least  at
0400 and 0500. At 0600, it was just one of a jumble as sunrise approached. At
 no point did I hear the sweeps or Morse that was to make up the tests. As
was  true the night before, I could hear fragments of SS music, especially at
0500,  but never got an ID and it did not seem like that programming stopped for
the  test.

A big Thank You to station management, Paul Walker and Les Rayburn for  their
work on this test!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI