[IRCA] KFI 640 LA

0100 PDT 07 10 07 Vic BC Checking in on 640 this AM I
finally heard KFI come out of what sounds like a
graveyard freq for a few minutes for the first time in
at least 6 months, to let me know that they are doing
Coast To but quickly sank back into a mix of
unrecognizable garble.I'm also hearing music under a
faint Coast.Would KYUK in Bethel Alaska be what was
giving KFI a hard time? I hope so as this would be my
first 49th state catch.Could I be so lucky?---Bill in BC