Re: [IRCA] ewe working again

Dennis,

Yes, these antennas need a bit of TLC at times. The ground rods I have
added has helped quite a bit. I was out looking at the WNW EWE and I am
still going to raise it a bit more. Right now it is 21X55X21. I would
like to get it up to 25-30 feet and see what difference it will make.
But I don't know if adding the extra height will hold up in our Winter
storms, but it is worth a try.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin