[IRCA] OT question

Hi-

I am looking to convert my families old 8mm films to DVD; I have located the unit to process the signal into the computer and then to DVD, but, cannot locate the needed film chain or island to transfer the movies onto my camcorder for further processing.
If anyone knows where I can get my hands on a film chain or island it would be truly appreciated.
Realizing this is not radio related:)

73s

Bill Bergadano
KA2EMZ