[IRCA] NEW TIS ON 1660

I drove my brother-in-law to SeaTac this evening and noted a new TIS
on 1660, WPGW-796, very loud and mixing with KTIQ. Despite numerous
mentions, and efforts on my part, the only city I could discern was
Redmond or Edmonds. The former is in OR; the latter is about 25-30
miles. This was about 9:30pm PDT. It was noted as a test broadcast.
Anyone else up in the Seattle area picking this up? Pretty good
signal if it is Edmonds.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n