[IRCA] 940 k w r u testing iboc

Hi all, I have some sad news, and that is, I just turned on my super
radio, and was on 940, and heard what sounded like processor, or
compresser noise, so I turned to 930, and there was the iboc hash, as
loud and distinctive as ever, so the second iboc station for the san
joaquin valley has come to 940 k w r u, and I will monitor it a bit
more to see what is happening.  When I went to the imperial valley
about a month ago, there were no iboc stations, and I'd very much like
to tell the list about my trip, and what stations I could pick up in
the day time from calexico, where I stayed.

                    Marty
                    http://www.ziff.net/404/404.htm