Re: [IRCA] Bandscans

At 12:26 PM 6/25/2007 -0700, you wrote:

>And should we separate the DAY and night ones. Right
>now I'm limited by
>BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>  !!!!!
>Powell

Pow-Wow,
WATCH yore language!

I dunno what good a nighttime bandscan would be because it could list hundreds
of stations and be pages long.

My idea of a bandscan is a daytime only one limited to groundwave/seaway only
signals, and not skyway....except possibly skyweave audible at 1200 - 1300
local.

Charles

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina