[IRCA] Signal levels

I have been comparing signal levels between the Portland OR stations.
Interesting,These are off the Eastern beverage.

620-KPOJ-25KW-ND-S9+19DB
750-KXL-50KW-DIR-S9+18DB
800-KPDQ-1KW-ND-S(+2DB
860-KPAM-50KW-ND-S9+19DB
910-KRTO-5KW-DIR-S9+15DB
970-KCMD-5KW-ND-S9
1010-KMUZ-4.5KW-ND-S9
1040-KXPD-2.3KW-ND-S9
1080-KFXX-50KW-DIR-S9+12DB
1150-KXMG-5KW-DIR-S9+2DB
*1190-KEX-50KW-ND-S9+10DB
1330-KKPZ-5KW-DIR-S9
1360-KUIK-5KW-ND-S9+Slop frm 1370
1410-KBNP-5KW-ND-S8
1450-KBPS-1KW-ND-S9+
1480-KBMS-1KW-ND-S9
1520-KGDD-50KW-DIR-S9+12DB
1550-KKAD-50KW-ND-S9+12DB
1600-KOHI-1KW-ND-S8

*One interesting thing about KEX, is that their signal has dropped a
couple or so DB in the past over the list I made earlier and the list
from a few years back (before IBOC). I have no idea if this has had an
effect or not. Of course it could also have something to do with
moisture in the ground here and at the tx site, changes in antenna. Also
years ago, 620 had their own tx site and was not using the KEX towers
for 620.
   Also, KOHI is S8 today and has been more dominant off the Eastern
beverage the last few days.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin