[IRCA] KVRI 1600

  Hello Patrick   Martin                        I think KVRI is operated by the same company as KARI as the ID is announced at TOH by a guy who works at 550 and the operations are in the same place . As far as I know KVRI has a circular coverage area as their signal is good here in Vic but does not reach as far north as the 1550 station,which is relatively weak here in Vic. As 1600  runs mostly over water and marsh until it reaches Seattle,little signal is lost for at least the first 80 or more miles,which could explain the pick up south of the Sound.---Bill in BC