Re: [IRCA] Please accept my resignation.

Re: [IRCA] Please accept my resignation.

Les,

Sorry to see you pack it in. You've done a very nice job. I can say
you have had more success with it than any one else ever has. I know
the job is a very tough one as I have done it at one time.

Thanks for all the hard work and the great successes you have
accomplished.

I know the people at IRCA, NRC and ABDX all have appreciated all the
tests you arranged. It was a lot of fun. Too bad a few people have to
ruin a good thing.

Kevin
Gilbert, AZ